Your privacy is important to Riverside Evangelical Church (REC). We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this privacy statement sets out how we will treat your personal information.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
REC may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (which may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, referral source, entry page, length of visit, number of page views, route taken through this website, and similar information);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters; and
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
USING PERSONAL DATA
Personal information submitted to us via this website will be used for the purposes specified in the privacy statement or in relevant parts of the website.
We may use your personal data to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience;
- enable your use of the services available on this website;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send you information relating to events, activities and services taking place at REC which we think may be of interest to you by post, or where you have specifically agreed to this, by email and you can inform us at any time if you no longer require this information; and
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
REC secures your personal data from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. REC secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment. protected from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
REC may disclose information about you to any of our staff insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes as set out in this privacy statement.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk): and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in the privacy statement, we will not provide your information to third parties, unless permission has been granted by the individual.
You may instruct REC to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
PRIVACY STATEMENT UPDATES
We may update this privacy statement from time-to-time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
We may also notify you of changes to our privacy statement by email.
This update was published in May 2018
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or our treatment of your personal information, please write to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org